SKALD Capsules may have caught your interest if you’re seeking a potent fat burner to help you shed extra pounds. This nonprescription diet pill from BELDT Labs promises benefits like “astounding energy and fat loss” as well as:
- Respiratory Support
- Elevated Mood
- Appetite Control
In fact, one of SKALD’s major claims to fame is that it is the first and only trademarked fat burning supplement in the world to have respiratory support. With this support, you supposedly can experience greater airflow with higher levels of oxygen provided to your cells.
That said, as much as the manufacturer goes out of its way to highlight the claim that SKALD Capsules provide respiratory support, no where do they make reference to the ingredients in the formula that provide this benefit, nor do they cite studies that prove or even show that their formula offers this advantage. All that is said is that formula utilizes “novel key components to help trigger improved respiration.”
SKALD Capsules Proprietary Blend
What type of ingredients can you expect to find in an OTC diet pill that claims to provide “astounding energy and fat loss?” The following is a list of the substances that could be found in the formula’s Proprietary Blend when this SKALD Capsules review was written:
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Bitter Orange Fruit Extract
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Verbascum Thapsus Leaf Powder
- Elecampane Root Powder
- Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract
Examining the above ingredients list it appears that, as is typical among many “powerful” OTC fat burners, there are multiple stimulants in the formula, with the top ingredient being caffeine. This usually means two things
- You may experience a boost in energy, a boost in metabolism and increased mental alertness from taking this diet pill, according to research.
- You are at a greater risk of experiencing unwanted side effects, such as insomnia, jitters, anxiety.
Consider the Following Before Taking This Diet Pill
Keep the following tips in mind about SKALD Capsules if you are thinking about taking this weight management aid:
- Assess your tolerance first – Start by taking one capsules on an empty stomach, 15 to 30 minutes prior to breakfast. Once your tolerance is assessed, you can add an additional 1 capsule 5 to 6 hours later. The maximum daily dose is 3 capsules in a 24-hour period (2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule 5 to 6 hours later).
- Avoid this product if you are sensitive to stimulants – Having a sensitivity increases your chances of adverse effects.
- This product is not for everyone – You should not use SKALD Capsules if you have a known medical condition, are pregnant or nursing or if you are under the age of 18.