Fatburn7 is a weight loss supplement that takes care to ensure that all of its products are manufactured within plants that meet American GMP certification standards. This is very promising in terms of the quality of treatment the ingredients receive when this weight loss pill is processed. The only question that remains is whether or not Fatburn7, with all of its quality manufacturing, is actually safe to take and effective for fat loss.
The ingredients in Fatburn7 are the primary way to understand what this pill has to offer. Within its list of complexes are the following:
- Chromium picolinate – this ingredient is exceptionally common in weight loss pills. Though there are many claims that it helps with glycemic control and the building of muscle, the Mayo Clinic states that Chromium picolinate is likely a safe ingredient but needs much more testing to support these claims.
Within the FB7 Satiety Block Complex™, there is also:
- 5-HTP – which is an ingredient that is unproven but that is often used in drugs to control hunger pangs.
- Hoodia Gordonii – this is a highly hyped ingredient that has seen a lot of media attention, and yet has never once been proven to decrease hunger in any significant way. The Mayo Clinic also suggests that further study is needed before promises can truly be made about this ingredient.
- Cha de Bugre – an ingredient which is popular in Brazil, where it is believed to be both a stimulant and appetite suppressant.
- Irvingia Gabonensis – though further research is required, initial studies have suggested that this may have some impact on the metabolism of fat in as short a time as ten weeks.
Within the FB7 Thermogenic Complex™, are the following:
- Green Tea Extract – though green tea has been known to be helpful in fat loss, a tremendous quantity of it is required in order to do so. As the specific concentration is not provided by the manufacturer, it cannot be stated whether or not the inclusion of green tea will help this formula.
- Guggulsterones – studies show that while this ingredient can be mildly effective in helping with weight loss, a very high quantity of it is required. It is unlikely that this formula contains enough for this efficacy.
Within the FB7 Lipo Block Complex™ is:
- Caralluma Fimbrata – this is a natural ingredient which some believe may help to lower the number of fatty deposits found within the body. Some research has indicated this, but further research is required in order to conclusively make this claim.
- Cissus Quadrangularis – though this is a very strong antioxidant, it does not appear to have any direct relation to weight loss.
All this being said, the fat loss effect of Fatburn7 is not truly meant for dieters but is instead aimed at individuals who are body building and are seeking to decrease the fat in their bodies to keep their muscles defined. There are a few stimulants in Fatburn7, so people with a sensitivity to stimulants should avoid this product.