Belly Fat Reducer is a non-prescription weight loss supplement that has been designed to help people to drop pounds in one of the most troublesome areas on the body: the lower abs. This is a common claim made by diet pill manufacturers as many people struggle with belly bulge and with bloating and are often looking for an addition to their strategy to lose belly fat.
It’s Not Easy to Target Fat Loss to Lose Belly Fat
It is important to note that while there are diet pills that can help to reduce fat on the body, including the belly region, there has yet to be any reputable published research that would indicate that it is possible to use a pill to drop fat from one specific area of the body.
The same can be said about exercising. As much as this product may be called Belly Fat Reducer, the best that can be hoped for is that it will assist in lowering overall body fat levels and that this will include the stored fats around the middle.
This product is manufactured by a company called Forever Health. That company is based in the United Kingdom and manufactures several different products in the health and wellness categories of supplements. The official website provides several ways to contact that business in order to receive support, including phone, snail mail and web-based form that will generate an email response.
Belly Fat Reducer Ingredients
At the time of the writing of this review, a complete list of the ingredients for Belly Fat Reducer was not made available on the official webpage for this product. However, in the product description it did mention several different individual ingredients. It’s unclear whether it made mention of every substance within the formula or if these are only a few.
Those that had been mentioned include: trimethylxanthine, which it described as “the bitter component found in coffee beans”. That said, it would have been much clearer if it had simply stated that trimethylxanthine is caffeine, because that’s exactly what it is. This substance is known to boost energy levels and it may also help to reduce the appetite while it boosts fat burning, depending on the quantity in which it has been used.
The other ingredient listed in the description is green tea extract, which contains EGCG. When used in high amounts, this has also been associated with moderate weight loss among obese patients following a reduced calorie and increased activity level strategy.
This product also contains chromium picolinate which, at best, has conflicting claims associated with it. The Mayo Clinic recommends far more study before any claims can be honestly made about this substance.
Update October 2020
Belly Fat Reducer is presently not for sale online. Although a few online stores carry it, they are not well-known retailers or marketplaces and, even at those sites, this product is listed as being currently out of stock. It is very likely that is has been discontinued.
Tips to Reduce Belly Fat
Although there is no one magic pill, one type of food or one exercise that will target only fat around your midsection, there are certain things that you can do to help in your efforts to avoid bloating and lose belly fat.
Some of these include:
- Eat more soluble fiber – This type of fiber can help to keep you feeling fuller for longer because it slows down food as it passes through your digestive system. This type of fiber can be found in foods like flax seeds, legumes, blackberries, avocado, etc.
- Limit your intake of foods and beverages high in simple sugars – Soda, alcohol, candy, beer and juice offer little nutritional value and are high in sugar (calories), contributing to weight gain, especially around the middle.
- Lower your stress levels – High cortisol levels can boost appetite and drive abdominal fat storage.
- Engage in cardo exercise – Aerobic exercises can help you get the most out of your calorie burning efforts.
- Do resistance training – Lifting weights and strength training is important if you want to build muscle, preserve muscle mass and give your stomach a more toned appearance.
- Get a goodnight’s sleep – People who tend to get inadequate sleep often gain more weight.
Ultimately, although taking a supplement like Belly Fat Reducer may not be the best way to lose belly fat, the reality is that if you want to a trim tummy, it requires a variety of efforts on your part, most notably watching what you eat, how much you eat, making sure you’re active and maintaining muscle, reducing stress and getting enough rest.