Pai You Guo Slimming Pills are a nonprescription weight loss product that is marketed as being all natural.
The claims from the manufacturer about this supplement are that it will help a dieter by:
- Suppressing the appetite
- Burning fat
- Improving overall wellbeing
That said, this is not at all a unique claim. With a very large number of products on the market making the same types of promises, it is important to research any product you are considering using in order to be certain that the claims made about them are not only truthful, but also that they will perform better than the competition.
The first step in performing this type of research is to look at the ingredients.
Pai You Guo Slimming Pills Ingredients
According to the packaging of Pai You Guo Slimming Pills, its ingredients are:
- River giantarum rhizome powder
- Low polysaccharide
- Tuckahoe meal fiber
- Apple extract
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B2
Though these do appear to be all-natural ingredients as claimed, none of them have been associated with weight loss in any way.
A Closer Look at the “All-Natural” Ingredients
- River giantarum rhizome powder is a type of North American fruit. It does have certain medicinal benefits, such as easing the symptoms of a cold and assisting in decreasing the levels of phlegm in the body, but it is not linked to any of the weight loss claims associated with this product, including appetite suppression, fat burning or overall wellbeing.
- Low polysaccharides are present in many foods but are rarely ever found in supplements and are not associated with weight loss. Malt is found in many beverages but is not connected with fat reduction.
- Chitin is a type of substance in plants that triggers a defense mechanism but is not connected with diet support.
- Tuckahoe meal fiber is a nutrient dense plant with a large number of minerals and fiber but is not connected with losing weight. At a stretch, a large amount of that fiber could help to promote a sense of fullness, but it has never been associated with faster or easier weight loss.
- Apple extract does not function in the same way as apples as a whole food so those health benefits – including appetite suppression – are not present.
- Vitamin C is an immune system antioxidant that is good for the skin. vitamin E is a skin boosting antioxidant, and vitamin B2 is an essential nutrient with some pain relief properties. None of these are connected with faster and/or easier weight loss.
Ultimately, there is no clinical evidence that proves the ingredients in Pai You Guo Slimming Pills will aid with weight reduction or provide any valuable support. In short, it does not live up to its claims.
This Slimming Pill Formula is Not the Same as Banned Pai You Guo
If the name Pai You Guo sounds familiar to you, this may be because you’ve heard of the FDA banning a Pai You Guo supplement back in 2009, due to this supplement containing two banned drugs: sibutramine and phenolphthalein. Sibutramine was found to significantly raise blood pressure and pulse rate, while phenolphthalein is a potential carcinogen.
That being said, this Pai You Guo Slimming Pills review is about a different product that contains neither of those ingredients. Still, if you are interested in taking this diet pill, it is highly recommended that you first speak with your doctor about your plans.
Update – January 2020: It seems as though Pai You Guo Slimming Pills are no longer available for purchase online. Even on non-reputable sites where it can be found, it is out of stock. Due to this fact, there is a good chance that this product has been discontinued. However, since none of the claims about this dietary supplement were ever backed by scientific evidence, its lack of existence is no great loss as there are plenty of other more reputable OTC diet pill products available that are better equipped to help support your weight loss strategies.